Our Super Fun Terms and Conditions
Delivery / Shipping(1) Shipments are made to all the great United States as well as internationally.
(2) Customers are responsible for paying their shipping costs. The charge is based on the value of order and the location of recipient.
(3) Shipments should arrive within two weeks.
Pricing(1) For customers within the U.S.A., the price given is the end price. These prices include necessary taxes, in particular, sales taxes.
(2) For customers outside of the U.S.A., the price given is the net price. This is determined by the delivery address submitted. If taxes must be paid in the country where the goods are received, this charge, in addition to the order value, must be paid by the customer. Some goods may be charged import duties; the customer in addition to the order value must also pay these charges.
(3) The customer is responsible for paying an estimated shipping cost. The charge may be based on the value of the shipment and the location of the recipient. Current shipping prices can be seen at ubenice.com.
Payment(1) Payment can be made by using a debit/credit card or your Paypal account through Paypal. Be Nice reserves the right to restrict the payment method available to customers based on the order value, shipping region or other objective criteria.
(2) The sale price is due immediately without discount.
(3) If the manner of payment selected by the customer is not feasible, despite agreed action on the part of Be Nice, in particular because the bank account balance is too low to cover the costs of the order or the data submitted is false, the customer is held responsible for all costs incurred from a third party's involvement in resolving the payment.
(4) Be Nice reserves the right to use a third party to handle the transfer of payments.
a) If payment is delayed, Be Nice can employ a debt collecting agency and transfer all necessary personal data for the payment to be processed.
b) In the case that a third party is employed for the payment process, the payment process is completed only when the payment as stipulated by the third party is paid in full, so that the third party can then transfer this money without reservations to Be Nice.
Guarantee(1) Details, drawings, pictures, technical data, weight, measurement and descriptions of merits, catalogs, newsletters or price lists are simply for an informative purpose. Be Nice does not guarantee the correctness of these pieces of information.
(2) In the case of a return shipment due to damages or quality defects, Be Nice will pay all shipping costs. :]
(3) The customer has a claim to this guarantee of goods. If the customer is a business, it is incumbent on the business to immediately check the goods and contact Be Nice if there are any problems with the goods. So long that the business does not contact Be Nice, the goods are considered checked and without problems.
(4) The statutory period of guarantee claims for shipped wares is two year from the date the goods were received for customers. For business partners, this statutory period is one year.
Liability Limitations(1) Be Nice takes no responsibility for injury to life, body and heath occurring within the guarantee period, Be Nice does claim responsibility for damages by Be Nice or its business partners (e.g. shipping providers) that are premeditated or resulting from gross neglect or intentional harm.
(2) Data communication via the Internet at the present technological capacities cannot insure that no errors arise and/or that the site will always be available. Be Nice therefore takes no responsibility for permanent and uninterrupted availability of the online offers.
Data ProtectionBe Nice holds the right to electronically save and process all customer information necessary regarding the business partnership with Be Nice necessary for fulfilling the business contract under observation of the law of the execution of the state data protection act.
Technical and Production Discrepancies(1) In fulfilling the contract, Be Nice holds the right to have minor deviations as related to the descriptions found in our website, brochures, catalogs, and any other written and electronic documents regarding the characteristics of the material, the color, weight, measurements, manufacturing or similar properties as far as they reasonably match the expectations of the customer.
Partial NullityIn the case that a single clause of the Terms and Conditions is nullified, the remaining clauses stay valid. Nullified clauses are replaced following legal provision.